Regional Director of Care & Development
Are you a Highly Motivated, and Highly Driven Strategic Manager with Proven Desire and Passion in Delivering High Quality Care Services in Mental Health, Intellectual Disability or Autism?
FRS Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for a Regional Director of Care & Development within an a rapidly growing organisation. As a Regional Director of Care & Development (East of Ireland), you can be based in Louth, Monaghan, Meath, Dublin or Wexford.
The role will be responsible for the development and delivery of high quality care services to Children and Adults across the Republic of Ireland.
The post-holder will design and lead the strategic and operational plans and activity for the region in conjunction with the Director of Care and Development and the relevant Heads of Operations to maintain and develop effective, efficient and safe services through staff and resources.
The post-holder will also work closely with the CEO, SLT and Development team to formulate strategic operational and development plans as required and will contribute to the strategic focus for care and support the financial targets in the organisations business plans.
Full Time - Permanent Position offering an excellent starting salary dependant on skills and experience plus pension and benefits
Salary range: €65,000 - €80,000
- To lead staff and teams in the delivery of high quality care services across the areas of responsibility, ensuring that the quality of service delivery for Service Users is of the highest standards.
- To ensure that the needs of Service Users are at the core of business delivery and that the best outcomes are secured through high quality professional services and continuous improvement.
- To be responsible for ensuring that Service User and scheme objectives are achieved through the relevant individuals and teams.
- To be responsible for developing Strategic and Operational Planning for the relevant
- Operational area and to work closely with commissioners and stakeholders to secure the required commitment and involvement in the implementation of initiatives and targets.
- To support development initiatives for the area of responsibility and contribute to the management of development projects and plans where required.
- To be responsible for the full range of KPI delivery across the operational area and to ensure operational and financial targets are met.
- To ensure that all Governance, regulatory and risk management requirements are met for the relevant operational area and that the highest quality of management is applied.
- To support the maintenance, creation and development of operational policies and procedures and to advise on care policy, professional practice and work issues.
- To contribute to the development of staff and management initiatives and to work with senior colleagues on communication and implementation requirements.
- To manage a team of Heads of Operations and ensure a high level of performance through excellent communication, including; information sharing, competency review, performance management and regular feedback.
Essential criteria for this role listed below:
- Professional qualification in Social Work or First Level Nursing and at least 3 years' experience in the care field at Senior Management level with experience in the areas of Mental Health, Intellectual Disability or Autism.
- Recognised Management /Leadership qualification desirable
- At least 5 years experience in the care field at Senior Management level with experience in the areas of Mental Health, Intellectual Disability or Autism
- Exceptional Operational leadership and management skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate strategic and operational thinking clearly
- Driving licence and access to own car
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information