Refrigeration or HVAC Engineer
Are you looking to join one of the most successful Refrigeration and Air Conditioning companies in Ireland?
My client are currently looking to recruit for a Refrigeration Engineer to join the team in Dublin.
They supply, install and service a wide range of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and HVAC systems across the commercial, hospitality & industrial sectors.
Our client specialise in the installation service and maintenance of all types of Air Conditioning and HVAC plant.
This role will involve field service activities to include reactive, preventative maintenance and commissioning of Air Conditioning equipment at customer sites. These will include chillers, AHU's and both split and VRV systems such as Daikin/Mitsubishi/Panasonic
Role and Responsibilities;
- Excellent Communication skills
- Flexible Self Starter
- Strong customer focus, with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to priorities duties and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Fault finding and problem-solving techniques
- Be willing to work as part of a team, be self-motivated and be professional
- Be willing to provide rotating on call cover
- Time served air-conditioning engineer
- A minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience required.
- Full driving licence essential.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.