Our Clients are seeking Fully Qualified Refrigeration Engineers to join their growing team - mainly based around Lenister.
The successful Engineer will be:
* Responsible for carrying out re-active Service and Pre-Planned Maintenance in the Retail, Commercial, Hospitality and Healthcare Sectors.
* Hold Fetac level 5 qualification/ C&G Level 3
* Must be F-Gas Certified
* Have completed 2 years post qualification, ideally in a service environment.
* Responsible for Trouble shooting on both Refrigeration and HVAC systems, making repairs and replacing parts where necessary
* CO2 experience an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
* May be requested to assist in Commissioning and handover of Completed Projects from time to time.
* Ability to work as part of a team and follow a call rota
* Excellent Customer Facing Experience With Good Interpersonal Skills.
* Holder of a clean full driving licence.
* Flexible for out of hours overtime.
* Competitive Hourly Rate Based On Qualifications And Experience
* On call allowance
* Lunch, etc allowances
* Overtime payable on hours worked
* Van & Fuel Card & Phone
* Access to group pension scheme
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.