Recruitment Team Lead-Temporary Division
At FRS Recruitment, we like to say we are made different. We started out as an agricultural co-operate in 1980, a heritage that is important to us as it guides the way we work today. We have since grown into a multifaceted, industrial, technological and highly specialised co-operative recruitment agency. We span a huge breadth of industries and hire specialised Consultants with specific interests from one of our ten offices nationwide.
Has worked in a fast-paced temporary division environment
Has led a team of recruiters or willing to take that next step into a team lead role
Market knowledge and business acumen
Worked in a target driven, sales orientated environment
Lead a team of recruiters in a fast paced, target driven environment
Demonstrate excellence and best practice in finding solutions to staffing issues, maintaining customer and stakeholder relationships.
Work closely with team and business stakeholders to manage all sourcing, interviewing and employment processes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIIES:
- To promote and perform all duties in accordance with the vision and values of FRS Recruitment.
- Managing a team responsible for supporting the day to day recruitment and selection from attraction to placement
- Maintaining close working relationships with existing managers and stakeholders across the business.
- Provide training and development for team on an ongoing basis
- Maintain appropriate records and provide reports on Recruitment activities across the business.
- Analyse and interpret market share opportunities for growth and business development
- Deliver induction to new recruits as required in consultation with the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Ensure a customer focused approach is maintained in accordance with FRS vision, purpose, mission and objectives.
- Accept responsibility for own professional development and the skills related to the area of practice.
- Be responsible for your own Occupational Safety & Health and wellbeing.
- Represent FRS Recruitment in a professional and diligent manner.
- To be abreast of collaborative and partnership opportunities for FRS Recruitment.
- Any other duties as directed by the Business / General Manager.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection and training of staff across FRS Recruitment.
- Oversee the recruitment budget.