FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 Branch National Recruitment agency, with a fantastic team of talented recruitment consultants. FRS Recruitment part of FRS Network is the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland and it makes us a very attractive career prospect for great recruiters.
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
Provide appropriate support to the Recruitment Consultants, working to source suitable candidates for presentation to our client companies. Provide reporting and administrative support to the relevant recruiter and/or team. Foster and sustain strong relationships within your team and FRS Recruitment
You will be a motivated self-starter, team player but comfortable working on your own. Results driven and a people person who understands our customer base. A willingness to tackle and resolve problems is key to the role, as is the ability to work effectively as part of a team and wider business team. You will be a dynamic and flexible person who can perform in a fast paced, customer focused and target driven environment.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
- Take ownership for the sourcing of temporary staff across the region on behalf of our clients.
- Attract the very best talent using numerous job boards and sourcing channels - including searching our own data base of 300,000+ candidates.
- Approach and screen candidates.
- Create talent pools as well as pipelining for client's future needs.
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity of our internal FRS Recruitment database.
- Work closely with Senior Recruiters on a daily basis and support him/her in order to meet all KPI's and SLA's.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years' experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment.
- The ability to build rapport and work within a team or on own
- Good knowledge of the local labour market
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player.
- Highly efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and approachable.
- Experience in a results driven environment.