Recruitment Manager - InHouse
Recruitment Manager - In-House
Fully remote with view to return to office on a hybrid working model
Head Office: Dublin
Excellent salary and benefits on offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to join a rapidly growing organisation. This newly created role will offer the successful candidate plenty of scope for career progression and development. The primary focus of the role is to lead the development and delivery of the recruitment strategy, policy and procedures in line with the workforce and talent needs of the organisation.
- Establish the Recruitment strategy ensuring that it proactively and comprehensively addresses the long and short-term workforce plan requirements
- Lead and continuously improve the recruitment processes from sourcing through to on-boarding making sure that each stage is clearly documented with appropriate standards and supports in place to achieve them.
- Create and manage internal talent pools to achieve a ready pipeline for common roles and shortening the time-to-fill
- Establish and maintain a Recruitment dashboard and reporting capturing agreed KPIs for key stakeholders to support vacancy management and recruitment performance
- Partner with the business and HR to support requisition management and inputs into the recruitment process as well as hiring manager accreditation in interviewing
- Oversee the recruitment of volume roles providing the business and HR teams with resources and standardised reporting on volume recruitment
- Lead the design and management of the Recruitment proposition including application of brand guidelines and articulation of the employee value proposition in the recruitment process.
- Lead the implementation of Recruitment technology including candidate attraction and management solutions as well as the careers portal
- Ensure that each stage of the Recruitment process is consistent with the commitment to diversity & inclusion, establishing the necessary standards, training and reporting to support D&I targets
- Establish a preferred provider panel for recruitment services and manage the relationship with external agencies and partners ensuring professional services and a quality value-for-money outcome
- Ensure that all Recruitment records and data is managed in line with policy and data protection requirements.
- Partner collaboratively and professionally with all those involved in the recruitment process across the business
- and HR.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years Recruitment experience, at least 2 at Manager level.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing the Employee Value Proposition in the recruitment process.
- Experience in working with and leading Recruitment technology
- Ability to build organisational capability through HR systems.
- Strong communication skills including in social media
- Knowledge of modern business focused HR standards and procedures.
- Experience in professionally representing the business at external events
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Specialist Recruitment accreditation e.g., CIPD