Commercial Recruitment Manager (Dublin2)
We have a major opportunity for a Commercial Recruitment Manager to join our established Baggot Street Branch in Dublin and play a major role in the building of a large commercial recruitment team ( 20+ recruiters).
10 Reasons to join the FRS Recruitment Family:
- We are increasing our 10 Branch National Team of 60 employees to 200, so for those looking for career progression, our growth will bring massive opportunities
- We are Irish, part of FRS Network, in business since 1980 and FRS Network has a total of 70 offices nationally. Our sister companies include FRS Training, Turas Nua (The Government's Job Path Company) FRS Fencing, Farm Relief Services and more.
- FRS Recruitment is totally unique, we are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Agency in Ireland which means we reinvest our profits back into the business and our employees
- No commission thresholds for our recruiters and we offer substantial earning potential
- First class support staff via our large shared services: an Inhouse Recruiter (recruiting recruiters for FRS) IT, Accounting, Tenders, Marketing, Systems and Processes Project Management & Senior Management Support.
- Our technology is outstanding (database, website, Broadbean, parsing software, tech infrastructure etc) we provide the best tools available to ensure our recruiters can deliver
- Major job board & Social Media budget (e.g. we are the biggest user of Irishjobs.ie on a per heads basis in Ireland & all recruiters are on a Social Media Recruitment, 6 month training programme) We get more than 10,000 job applications EVERY MONTH
- Our environment is non micromanaged, offering autonomy, decision making capacity and flexibility around working hours. In short, we really look after our employees
- Our business is well established and our reputation for quality and delivery is excellent, across our 10 branches
- We are highly networked in Healthcare, IT, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and Commercial (Non Tech) Divisions
The Commercial Recruitment Manager Dublin will play a pivotal role within our company . We will work closely with you on the building out and training of a large commercial recruitment team. (20+ consultants) for perm and fixed term contract hiring
It's a big role, typical tasks include business development, managing clients, attending networking events, recruiting for clients, team building & training, operations management and more. Working alongside our Dublin Tech Teams you will develop our market share in all non-technical areas such as Sales & Marketing, HR & Legal, Accounting & Finance, Financial Services, Customer Services & Office Support.
Its all about the attitude, ambition and capability of the person for us, so we will consider both Senior Recruitment Consultants ready to make a big move up the ladder and also experienced recruitment managers, looking for a new challenge and an agency with a difference!. The right fit for FRS is someone fair, ambitious, hardworking, a real people person, honest and ethical. You will need to be a high performer who can lead by example and develop a great team culture.
Apply today and I will call you in confidence
Derek Perill - Senior Manager - FRS Recruitment