Turas Nua is a new joint venture between Ireland's leading recruitment agency FRS Recruitment and leading employability and skills provider Working Links. We bring together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Ireland through the government's new JobPath programme.
Provide appropriate support to the ES Consultants, working to source suitable customer profiles for presentation by the consultant to client companies. Provide reporting and administrative support to the relevant ES Consultant. Foster and sustain strong relationships with the team of personal advisors.
Must have access to own transport (travel fully expensed) and flexible between the follwoing locations: Naas, Athy, Portlaoise, Tullamore
You will be a motivated self-starter, team player but comfortable working on your own. Results driven and a people person who understands our customer base and the role that ES plays within company. A willingness to tackle and resolve problems is key to the role, as is the ability to work effectively as part of the ES and wider business team. You will be a dynamic and flexible person who can work in a fast paced, customer focused and target driven environment with the ability to remember that performance to us is not purely numbers or money, but ensuring that we deliver a high quality service which benefits the futures of the individuals and the communities we work with.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
2. Work closely with PA group to identify suitable customer profiles.
3. Ensure the PA group understand the vacancies in hand
4. Identify where the ES Consultant is required to work with the PA group to guide on client company requirements
5. Fully understand the customer base and to pass all relevant information to the ES Consultant
6. Provide a support to the ES Consultant and work achieve goals
7. Understanding the commercial aspect of the business clearly.
8. Develop relationships with ES group.
§ The ability to build rapport and work within a team or on own
§ Good knowledge of the local labour market
§ Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
§ Excellent administrative skills.
§ Fluent written and spoken English.
§ Excellent team player.
For more information please visit us at www.turasnua.ie