Recruitment Consultant (Temporary Desk)
FRS Recruitment are looking for a bright and energetic 360 Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Dublin Temporary Staffing Team.
You will have autonomy over your own desk and your own earning potential. This is a warm, busy, and established Temporary Staffing desk. You will hit the ground running from day one with an extensive database of clients and candidates.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Dublin. There are also hybrid-working options and flexibility available.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
- Actively source and effectively communicate with high volumes of candidates, using platforms such as the internal data base, LinkedIn, job boards and direct job applications.
- Drive business development ensuring a constant pipeline and growing the business.
- Be responsible for liaising and building relationships with existing clients whilst cross-selling FRS Recruitment services & account management.
- Assist with all stages of the recruitment process for both client and candidate.
- Participate in client recruitment projects.
- Set and meet weekly and monthly targets & KPI's.
- Participate in candidate management, ensuring our CRM is up to date, and that there is a constant pipeline of candidates.
- Screening applications and assess suitability through phone and video calls.
- Conducting interviews with candidates and preparing them for interview with the client.
- General daily recruitment administration.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years' experience in the Recruitment Industry or within a professional discipline.
- Strong team player
- Genuine, honest and clear communicator
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our industry.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Experience in recruiting in and around the Dublin area is desirable, but not essential.
- In return FRS will provide you with all the tools and training to develop a long and successful career with us.
- We offer an EAP - employee assistance programme for all our staff. FRS Recruitment are fully committed to the importance of good mental health and as a company we endeavour to support our staff in achieving a good sense of wellbeing.
- You will not be micromanaged; you will be supported! Our recruiters are experienced, self-driven professionals.
- Our recruiters are rewarded with unlimited earning potential through competitive basic salary, uncapped monthly commission and quarterly bonuses.
- Hybrid working.
- Annual leave of 25 days.
- Company Pension after successful completion of six-month Probation period.