Recruitment Consultant- Internal Cavan
Recruitment Consultant - Internal
Role Location: Cavan
My client is one of the lesser known success stories in the Cavan area. They have steadily grown the business over the past number of years and have additional expansion plans for the next 5 years plus. To support the business growth, they have identified the need to secure a recruitment consultant internally to deliver on key three areas - establish the recruitment function within the business, partner with the hiring managers on all open requisitions and create/amplify the EVP of the business through marketing and engagement on social media platforms. Prior experience within construction or engineering recruitment will be highly regarded.
This job is ideally suited to a seasoned recruitment consultant that is interested in taking on a challenging start up role.
Key Duties As a Recruitment Consultant:
· Partner with internal and external stakeholders to design and deliver effective recruitment strategies.
· Build effective long-term partnering relationships, aligned to the strategic drivers of the business
· Define and manage end to end recruitment process through both direct sourcing and with external agency partners, ensuring an efficient and cost-effective recruitment process exists to meet the business needs.
· Design, implement and manage a PSL (Preferred Supplier List), that defines supplier verticals, whilst maximising the competitive advantage of the business
· Create and elevate Employer Value Proposition, to create and maintain the client as an employer of choice position
· Partner with key stakeholders to maximise internal recruitment mobility opportunities
· Manage and maintain ownership of all recruitment related workflows
· Work to ensure all Hiring Managers are equipped, trained and competent in the participation of recruitment campaigns
· Participate in cross-functional project work, aligned to business strategic development plan
· Partner with business to produce recruitment forecasts and hiring plans
· Use recruitment metrics to produce a suite of reports and identified areas for improvement
If you would like to discuss this job, please contact me in confidence on 086 8371935