Recruitment and Engagement Lead
FRS Recruitment are partnering with a leading automotive company based in Co. Clare who are looking for a Recruitment and Engagement Lead to join their wider HR Team.
What they offer?
- Hybrid working - 2 days on site working is required
- Pension Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Salary reviews and performance based bonuses
- 25 days AL
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Monitoring RPO performance throughout the full recruitment cycle, finding ways to support in finding talent ensuring the RPO is using the correct strategies to ensure smooth recruitment delivery to demand plan including activities to ensure that employee is onboarded correctly and arrives as expected on Day 1.
* Accountable for maintaining effective relationships with our RPO supplier and/or local teams that support recruitment activities
* Working with the RPO and other suppliers to ensure delivery of requisitions to SLA/KPI's
* Liaising with the Central Recruitment Team to ensure RPO invoicing is in line with the SoW (Statement of Work) and the actual delivery
* Analyse the RPO's preferred suppliers' performance to ensure we are working with the best agencies around
* Building trusted long-lasting partnerships with RPO and agencies
* Liaising with the RPO team to ensure adverts posted are aligned to the brand and ensuring correct media is utilised e.g., LinkedIn, Job Boards, social media
* Work with the hiring managers to collect and assess candidate and onboarding experience feedback and advise on
process improvement if needed
* Manage the Work Permit and Visa process for non-EU candidates to be onboarded
* As the HR Interface to outsourced service delivery, the role will coordinate activity to clarify and resolve customer (candidate and hiring manager) enquiries relating to recruitment matters
* Build strong trusted relationships with the hiring community as you will be first port of call for various escalations
* Working alongside the Recruitment Marketing Manager to lead the organisation of company events externally, related to attraction, recruitment, employer branding and/or local PR (Public Relations) activities. This may include hosting of recruitment events, and recruitment tech fairs.
* Collect data from the recruitment agencies on candidate availability, rejection reasons, time to hire etc and use data analysis skills to understand, interpret, and present insights from the data
* Where required you will engage with managers to push requisitions through to the recruiters and ensure candidates are progressing through the process without unnecessary delays
* Working alongside the HR Team, manage Early Career Recruitment including attending Graduate and Undergraduate Career Fairs
* Working with target universities to work out a local undergraduate/graduate program, which will be able to support the young talent need of the future organisation
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* An In-house or RPO Recruiter, with experience of recruiting for engineering and technology talent
* Excellent stakeholder management and facilitation skills
* Must be able to liaise and build networks with internal stakeholders and must be positive, decisive, driven, and forward thinking
* Experience of working to tight timescales whilst maintaining quality
* Ability to adjust to multiple tasks demands and constantly shifting priorities under tight deadlines and time constraints. Demonstrable skills in organisation and prioritising workloads; experience in motivating and managing to deliver positive outcomes
* Experience in event and social media and an understanding of candidate attraction activities
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Data driven and analytical, comfortable working with data
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to work both cooperatively as a team and independently on own initiative
* IT experience with Microsoft Office applications, with extensive knowledge in Excel