Recruiter - Get The Shifts
Recruiter - Get the Shifts
6 month contract with a possible permanent role opportunity
This is no ordinary Recruiter role, this is a "Get the Shifts" Recruiter role!
We are looking for an innovative, think outside the box and resourceful candidate to join our growing team. This role is candidate driven and so sourcing the ideal candidate for our client is key!
We are an imaginative and creative bunch who deal with organising "superstar" candidates for our clients.
Our candidates could be working in hospitality, retail, or working at our country's numerous music, arts and wellness festivals, conferences and events!
This role can be worked remotely as we have the technology to support collaborative teamwork!
About Get the Shifts
Get the Shifts is a multi-award winning, temporary staff solutions organisation. We have recently joined the FRS Recruitment family and together we are turning the world of temporary recruitment on its head with our new approaches to recruitment and cutting-edge technology. We are continuously expanding and are seeking hardworking individuals who share the same values as us.
You will support the Team in completing Recruitment administration and coordination. You will assist with all enquiries and co-ordinate advertising, scheduling of interviews and any other tasks involved in ensuring the highest level of service is consistently delivered to the client. This role offers a really good opportunity to start your recruitment career.
You will be:
- Passionate about recruitment and the promotion of the highest standard in client and candidate care.
- Confident and Resilient in the area business development and vertical growth, be results focused, wanting to be better while striving for new ideas.
- Progressive and willingness to learn new skill and embrace training and ongoing learning and development.
- A Team Player who can work collaboratively across all business units.
- Responsible for the advertising, setting up of interviews and submitting suitable candidates for assigned roles.
- Work with compliance team in ensure all candidates are fully compliant.
- Providing relocation information and guidance to our candidates if required.
- Arrange interviews and complete all administration duties around this as requested by Recruiters.
- Format CVs in line with best practice as advised by Recruiters.
- Responsible for all temporary administrative duties associated with bookings, compliance, and payroll administrative support.
- Making continuous "in touch calls" to all placed temporary candidates and all pipeline candidates.
- Provide administrative support through application management systems.
- Work with Recruiters ensuring compliance with Terms and Conditions and follow up where gaps appear.
- Working to daily and weekly KPIs assigned by your manager.
- Follow-up references
- Maintaining accurate CRM data and records as required by your role.
- Work with the broader Get the Shifts team when required.
- Be responsible for your own Occupational Safety and Health and wellbeing.
- Adhering to Get the Shifts Policies and Procedures
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- 1-2years of experience in recruitment administration/co-ordination or similar role.
- Level 6 qualification.
- Strong IT skills specifically in MS Office Products-MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on initiative, being proactive in ensuring smooth flow of work within the team.
- Confident communicator, with excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability building long term customer relationships.
- Proficiency in using customer relations management systems (CRM).
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment.
- Good time-management skills.