Permanent full time
Remote working with view to hybrid model
Our client are a leading Professional Services firm with go-to market offerings that disrupt the traditional offerings to this market, and change the way this industry does business, by providing managed solutions to both public and private clients. Their impressive client list includes global blue chip companies, pillar banks and public bodies, to name but a few.
What's on offer is an incredible opportunity to be involved in an exciting, high growth company with an energetic, fast paced work environment, a competitive salary and a true respect for work/life balance.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing our community of talented, qualified professionals. You will be expected to target potential high caliber consultants with a view to registering them on to our database in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Managing existing consultants - You will be responsible for the management of consultants who have signed up to our database or who have worked with us on previous projects. You will develop relationships with our consultants to fully understand their skill-set, availability and to match them with the most suitable role.
- Interviewing new consultants and managing our database to ensure that all requisite information and documents are obtained.
- Liaising with other stakeholders in the business to match profiles of registered consultants with client engagements.
- Negotiating salaries and contracts with consultants.
- Utilise the database for referrals and introductions to new talent.
- Ensure that the database is up to date and populated correctly.
Skills & Experience:
- A Recruiter with a minimum of 2 years' experience, ideally from an agency setting.
- Full 360 recruitment experience.
- Interested in joining a fast paced environment
- A proactive individual who works well with KPI's
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Attention to detail with ability to maintain and manage Consultant database
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in account management