- Front of house, meeting and greeting customers as they come into the busy showroom
- Reception, responsible for the switchboard, answering and distributing all calls, taking clear notes and messages.
- Introduction and co-ordination of customers to the Sales Teams and/or Service Advisors
- Managing the customer waiting and refreshment areas in the showroom
- Supporting administration for all areas of the business including accounts, sales and aftersales (service and parts sales) marketing, facilities, and reporting.
- Registration of new vehicles, ownership transfer, sales invoicing
- Data entry and reporting using our IT Business Management Solutions, including CRM and vehicle IT systems.
- A professional appearance with previous experience in customer service/ front of house roles
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Great interpersonal skills, friendly and competent team player
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Computer literate with experience of using various business IT systems, including products within the MS Office Suite such as Word and Excel
- A good knowledge of administrative procedures and timelines
- Have worked in a similar front of house role in a busy dynamic environment where multitasking will be an essential requirement.
- Previous experience in the motor industry will be an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Further career development
- Free car parking
- Savings scheme
- Laya EAP
We value and thank you for your enquiry. We are committed to an honest appraisal, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 days of your application, we have determined that your experience and skills do not match the very specific criteria required.