My Client, one of Europe's leading manufacturers, is in need of a Receptionist for a short term contract at their facilities located in Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
The receptionist will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation and management of the reception whilst supporting the Office Manager with any administrative or operational requirements as needed. They will be the first point of contact for all clients and customers so therefore a receptionist with excellent customer service skills is essential.
The duties required for this role will be varied and include:
- Answering all calls that come through reception and ensuring they are handled in a prompt and professional manner
- Meeting and greeting all client and customers that visit the office
- Ensuring that all security protocols are followed (issuing visitor passes etc.)
- Assist with any administrative duties involved in the running of the reception (booking meeting rooms, receiving and sorting post, updating internal directory, inventory of all stationary)
- Provide support on internal systems, to be familiar with the systems to answer client and customer queries efficiently
- Any other duties as needed by Office Manager.
Skills required by the desirable receptionist:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills. A friendly and professional manner is needed.
- A strong sense of initiative and ability to coordinate tasks efficiently
- Strong IT skills (proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite of programs among others)
- High level of attention to detail
This is a short term contract with possibility of extension. If you feel that you fit these requirements please apply above with your CV today. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Taylor of the Limerick office of FRS Recruitment.