Receptionist - Temporary
The specific duties will include:
- Provide the welcome (in person and over the phone) to customers, employers and visitors, to ensure everyone is dealt with according to our customer service standards.
- Support Personal Advisor activities (e.g. diary management, basic customer support) so they are enabled to deliver our services effectively.
- Provide controlled access to our offices ensuring colleagues and customers are safeguarded effectively at all times.
- Facilitate the day to day running of the building, so our facilities are fit for purpose and kept in accordance with environmental and regulatory (including Health and Safety, brand and quality) standards.
- Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying), working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support customer focused service delivery.
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers and resolving conflict situations calmly.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player - experience of working successfully as part of a team.
- Highly efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and approachable.