Receptionist - Part-time - Keenagh Co. Longford
FRS Recruitment on behalf of our client is looking to recruit for the position of Receptionist in Co. Longford
- Provide clerical support to the existing team members
- Support office by answering queries and telephone service
- Handle customer queries and complaints in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Ensure all records are tracked, inputted, and always maintained (paper copy/computerised)
- Transcribe and enter orders and notes for staff
- Responsible for managing sensitive data
- Identify potential issues/problems and report them
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience required
- Excellent communication skills required both written and verbal
- Experience in a customer setting is desired
- Flexible, adaptable, and well able to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with IT and Microsoft Office
This is a temporary part-time position on week-to-week basis.
To apply, please upload your CV to the link below.