Duties and key tasks
1. Face-to-face & telephone service to visitors:
3. Provide an efficient meeting room service by recording meeting room bookings and dealing with all meeting room requirements. Maintain an updated list of expected visitors when this information is provided, and do your best to obtain this information.
4. Communicate and engage with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions and provide or explain information.
5. Maintain office supplies on a weekly basis.
6. The connection for all office maintenance and cleaning services
7. Effectively manage changing situations in an efficient and professional manner.
8. Update documents and undertake tasks as assigned.
9. Manage the safety of visitors when they are in the reception area.
10. Other tasks as assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The Receptionist is required to perform any other duties as assigned by their Manager/Directors or other managers within the organisation.
Must be fluent in excel.
Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5PM
22 days holidays