I'm currently recruiting for a Receptionist for our client based in Edenderry, Co. Offaly.
- Provide secretarial support to the business in particular relating to the senior management team.There are times when the role is very busy and other times when it is quieter
- For the quieter times the Finance & admin team would ask for assistance with their own roles
- The role is quiet varied - from ordering stationery and kitchen supplies to taking Employee meeting minutes and doing Purchase requisitions on the Oracle system which we use
- Operate the administration of the document archiving system of the company to ensure that the system is working effectively across the organisation and documents are referenced and located speedily when required
- Roleholder should have completed an accredited secretarial training course
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook as well as an appreciation of the capabilities and functionality of IT generally.
- An ECDL qualification is advantageous.
- The jobholder is likely to have several years secretarial/reception experience in a busy/progressive business environment.
- A high regard for accuracy, appropriate detail and visual quality of outputs is important
- good time management, communication, flexibility, IT and interpersonal skills are essential.
This is a full time ongoing temporary position with an immediate start.