You will be someone who brings a welcoming, helpful approach to your role and genuinely wants to deliver excellent customer service. A flexible attitude and an attention to detail as well as being able to work as part of a team to provide a safe, productive and hospitable environment for our customers.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
Provide the welcome (in person and over the phone) to customers, employers and visitors, to ensure everyone is dealt with according to our customer service standards.
Support Personal Advisor activities (e.g. diary management, basic customer support) so they are enabled to deliver our services effectively.
Provide controlled access to our offices ensuring colleagues and customers are safeguarded effectively at all times.
Facilitate the day to day running of the building, so our facilities are fit for purpose and kept in accordance with environmental and regulatory (including Health and Safety, brand and quality) standards.
Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying), working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support customer focussed service delivery.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year`s experience of general office administrative duties, including experience of similar processes.
- Minimum of one year`s experience of providing first line Customer Service in person and over the phone.
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers and resolving conflict situations calmly.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player - experience of working successfully as part of a team.
- Highly efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and approachable.
- Certificate/Diploma in a related field e.g. customer service/reception skills.
- ECDL or equivalent.