R&D Technician Balloons Tech
Job Title: R&D Technician / Balloons Technician
Location: East Co. Galway
Industry: Medical device
Working hours: Mon - Thursday (39h/week)
The Balloons Technician is responsible for running designated balloon forming equipment and ensuring high quality balloon outputs and yields to meet R&D, Production and commercial requirements.
* Ensure the Balloons area meets regulatory compliance and is audit ready at all times in terms of GMP and GDP.
* Support the R&D Engineers in the development of balloons.
* Generate test data and technical documentation to support ongoing balloons development work.
* Assist in troubleshooting balloons related technical process and product issues.
* Provide daily support in production and R&D pilot area in the set up and development of balloons process's and products.
* Develop a good level of understanding of applicable regulations including EU and FDA regulations.
* Cert/Diploma in Polymer Engineering or equivalent qualification and or
* At least 2 years experience in the balloons forming dept of a medical device or other similar organisation.
Competencies and Attributes
* Must possess good technical ability and be self motivated.
* Continually learning and exploring more efficient methods to perform duties.
* Works closely with Manufacturing and R&D Engineers to continually develop his/her knowledge and experience.
* A good team player who works well in a small team environment.
* Capacity to make decisions in conjunction with others while learning from mistakes.
* A good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the business operates.
* Attention to detail is essential in the performance of all duties.
* Good interpersonal skills while building effective relationships with employees in other Dept's.
* Capacity to maintain confidentiality internally and externally.
Apply today by submitting your CV (in Word format) through this website now in the strictest of confidence.