R&D Programme Manager
FRS Recruitment are recruiting for an R&D Programme Manager for our client a leading company in Limerick.
Highly talented Program Manager to lead R&D efforts for development and sustaining of one our client's business units.
Day to day role:
- Provide clear direction to the platform Project Management team.
- Identify and assess new project proposals for scope, timeline, resource, risk and budget.
- Develop & lead the project intake process
- Manage the overall project portfolio for ensure resources alignment across the functions.
- Lead stakeholder management on the platform by communicating relevant information regarding project decisions and prioritizations.
- Drive predictable delivery of projects across scope, schedule and budget.
- Develop and maintain the program and project management policies and procedures. Assess and implement global processes for appropriate local application.
- Ensure all project interdependencies are captured and accounted for in the overall schedules and resource model.
- Drive efficiencies across the project portfolio.
- Ensuring the PM's have clear roles and responsibilities and priorities.
- Measure and report performance and progress of all platform projects using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Identify and facilitate continuous improvement activities.
- Experience of managing multiple programmes and project teams in a multi functional organisation is essential.
- Extensive Programme Management experience in a medical device environment is essential
- Prior hands on background in Embedded Engineering is a huge advantage
To apply for this exciting Programme Manager role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!