About this role:
My Galway based client is seeking an experienced R&D Engineer who is proficient in Product Design and has the ability to work as part of a cross functional team providing engineering support for existing or new products
This would suit a candidate who is passionate about research and development of manufactured products who wishes to work on exciting products in a fast paced, energetic environment in a cutting-edge International Research & Development facility
Role and Responsibilities:
* Evaluates, select and applies engineering techniques, procedures in product adaptations and modifications.
* Analyze data and make recommendations for change to products and processes.
* Recognize discrepancies in results and follow-up to resolve
* Product validation and failure analysis on products, processes and materials.
* Lead or support development of prototypes and test builds
* Investigate, develop and implements new process technologies
* Prepare product documentation and reports documenting results, conclusions and provides recommendations for next steps
* Prepare presentations and delivers results to project teams.
* Level 8 Degree in Engineering or Material Science
* 3+ years' experience in a similar regulated manufacturing environment.
* A passion for design and innovation
Why this job?
* Attractive salary & benefits package
* Opportunity to work in leading international R&D Cente of Excellent
* A company who promote from within
* Your work will make a difference to customer's lives
To apply for this exciting R&D Product Design role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends. Have some questions? Please call the Recruiter looking after this position, Leo Cordingley, on 086 049 5443 for an informal and confidential discussion.