Radiotherapy Services Manager
Are you a Highly Motivated, and Highly Driven Radiotherapy Services Manager with Proven Desire and Passion in Delivering High Quality Radiotherapy Services?
Are you passionate about innovations and developments within specialist services?
FRS Recruitment have a Very Exciting Job Opportunity for a Highly Skilled Strategic Radiotherapy Services Manager within an a Private hospital in Dublin. This Opportunity has arisen due to internal Promotion.
To the Head of Clinical services the role is responsible for the provision of quality service in line with standards of Radiotherapy Practice. As a key member of the senior management team, the Radiotherapy Services Manager will demonstrate managerial and leadership skills and facilitate effective communication with colleagues in the hospital.
This is a Permanent Position offering an excellent salary dependant on skills and experience and benefits/Pension scheme/ Free staff car parking/ An Education Support Programme
The role holder will be expected to:
- Manage the Department taking responsibility for the safe delivery and co-ordination of Radiation Therapy services for patients, ensuring effective, efficient and quality specialist care service including External beam
- Radiotherapy, Brachytherapy and Cyberknife Therapy
- Plan, develop and monitor human and budget resource plans to ensure an effective and efficient service.
- Management of Radiotherapy Referrals and requests from Radiation Oncologists
- Demonstrate advanced clinical reasoning and knowledge in the assessment and treatment of patients.
- Make judgment calls involving highly complex situations and scenarios which require analysis, interpretation and comparison of data from a range of sources.
- Liaise with Physics team on equipment issues and report any concerns.
- Ensure that services are based on the latest research findings and constitute best practice.
- Develop close links with other healthcare facilities relevant to the delivery and enhancement of services.
- Carry out clinical duties as part of the overall radiation therapy team, but in relative terms to the management duties.
Develop a strong relationship is required with the Radiology Manager and provision of adequate resources to the various stakeholders is a key deliverable.
Essential criteria for this role listed below:
- Possess appropriate qualification in Radiation Therapy: BSc Radiation Therapy
- Be registered with the Radiographers Registration Board - CORU.
- Management Qualification essential
- Have had at least six years satisfactory post qualification experience and have proven clinical expertise: at least 2 of which must be at the level of Clinical Specialist or above.
- Evidence of leading service developments within the Radiotherapy environment(Clinical Skills, Management skills, Leadership skills, IT skills, Quality focus, Risk Management, Clinical audit.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information