Radiology Services Manager (RSM)
Are you a Senior Radiographer looking for a step up into Radiology Management? Maybe you are a current Deputy Radiology Manager and are seeking a change?
I am delighted to be working with a renowned acute hospital based in the Mid-West of Ireland. They are seeking a Deputy Radiology Manager who will work collaboratively with the Radiology Manager to lead the Radiology department and provide support and direction to all staff. The main aim is to provide patient centred, efficient, and high-quality Radiology Services.
It is a JCI accredited hospital, that strives to maintain excellence in clinical care, education, and research.
To be considered you must:
- Have a BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent.
- Have CORU registration.
- Have 10 years clinical experience with a large proportion of that in MRI.
- Ideally have a MSc in Healthcare Management
- Have experience managing staff and providing direction in a radiology department.
- Understand and have knowledge of JCI accreditation, risk management, quality assurance & legislation in relation to radiography.
**FRS Recruitment are offering Free Flights Home for Irish People wishing to return to Ireland to work ** (T&C's apply)
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889