Radiographers/Fixed Term Contract
Calling All Radiographers
Do you want to work 9am-5pm Monday -Friday, with no on call duties?
If you are a Newly Qualified Radiographer or a Radiographer with Experience, I want to speak with you.
My client offers the successful candidate the opportunity to train in CT, and to join a team of multinational dedicated Radiographers, led by world class Radiologists who are experts in their field.
If you are a CORU registered Radiographer, with recent acute experience there are great opportunities for you here at FRS.
This hospital has been servicing the community of Cork city for over 150 years and it's known for its high quality patient care, research, teaching and tertiary level health care. This hospital continues to offer a comprehensive range of inpatient, day and outpatient services, including a 24/7 emergency department, an urgent care centre, and various medical and surgical specialities. It is their aim to provide a wide-ranging, high quality service for all patients.
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- CORU registration essential/In process of obtaining registration
- Relevant/recent acute experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to work single handed as well as part of a team.
- Available to take up work immediately
- My client offers fantastic supported training programmes with immediate access to work in CT.
- Dedicated to continuing professional development and foster a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment - Please apply through this website, I will contact you on receipt of your CV. If you would like to telephone me, my direct number is +353 86 145 0842