Radiographer with CORU for Cork
Are you a CORU Registered RADIOGRAPHER eligible to work in Ireland? I have a fantastic opportunity with a public hospital in Cork. Permanent job, full time, ttractive salary, career progression opportunities. Apply today!
You will be performing duties of a Radiographer within an innovative and expanding Radiology Department in HSE hospital in Cork. You will have Plain Film X-ray experience. You will be joining a team of dedicated Radiographers, led by world class Radiologists who are experts in their field.
Location: Cork city
Type of role: Full time, permanent
Standard working hours: 9am-5pm (8am-4pm), Monday - Friday, with on call duties
Salary: HSE scale (€35k - 51k)
Reporting to: Radiology Manager
Is this Your profile?
- Third level degree BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Active registration with CORU, or final stages of registration process
- You will have previous/recent acute experience in plain film x-ray
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work on your own initiative as well as with a team of Radiographers.
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations.
- You must be available for a face to face interview in Cork
- You are eligible to take up employment in Ireland
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#radiographer #Xray #MRI #CT #sonographer #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #plainfilm #fluoroscopy #A&E #Theatre #Trauma