Do you want to join a Major Teaching University hospital in Dublin that offer all modalities 24/7?
We are recruiting Staff Grade and Senior Grade Radiographers to join this busy, dynamic, supportive and friendly Radiology Department.
This hospital in Dublin is renowned for providing exceptional Healthcare, Education, Training and research. The mission has always been to deliver excellence in care, education, training, research for the 1.1 million people they serve.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team committed to delivering the highest quality, patient-focussed imaging services. The Radiology Department offers a full range of modalities across a 24 hour service!
If you are a CORU registered Radiographer with experience working in a similar acute setting, I want to hear from you.
**Interviews are taking place across the week of March 8th, please contact me today to discuss**
Some of the amazing benefits:
- Paid Time-Off for holidays and sick days, Flexible Schedules, Professional Development + Growth, Financial Planning Resources, Public Transport Assistance, EAP (Employee Assistance Programme), Staff Discounts, Professional Coaching, Opportunites for advancement, Great Location, Work/Life Balance, Wellness + CPD Programs.
Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- CORU registration essential/In process of obtaining registration
- Have similar experience working in a busy acute hospital
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- The right to work in Ireland
FRS Recruitment offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this unique opportunity in Dublin please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, FRS Recruitment: M +353 860227527.