Are you a Competent, Highly Motivated, Ambitious Radiographer looking to take up employment in a state of the art Radiology department in Waterford?
Do you want to get trained in Cathlab?
I am delighted to be supporting a highly reputable Hospital to recruit a Staff Grade Radiographer.
If you are a CORU Registered Radiographer, with experience in A&E, Theatre, Fluoroscopy then I want to hear from you today!
This is a full time, permanent position working 39 hours per week.
Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- CORU registration essential/In process of obtaining registration
- Recent experience working in a busy acute hospital desirable but not essential
- Commitment to ongoing professional development including Cath lab training
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate effective team skills; is capable of working independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrate flexibility and openness to change
- Available to take up work immediately
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, FRS Recruitment: M +353 860227527 or Email