Are you a Cross Trained CORU Registered Radiographer Eager to Join One of the Most Technologically Advanced Hospitals in Europe?
We are recruiting Energetic, Motivated , Competent Radiographers to take up fulltime, permanent positions in One of the Highest Performing Diverse, Radiography departments in Dublin.
This is Modern Medicine!
The Department has a complete range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment which has benefited from significant investment in recent years. Combining the most advanced technology and equipment with leading radiology expertise, the department provides the optimum patient experience and world class reporting with radiologists permanently on-site to review scan results.
Over seas Radiographers are given 6 weeks accommodation upon arrival in Ireland
Applicants must have:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- 1-2 years post qualification experience working within a busy acute hospital is essential
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Strong interpersonal and Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work across other modalities
- Competent to work the on call rota
My client's benefits:
- As part of a large Radiography team you will have the chance to interact and cross train with other imaging disciplines and be part of one of the highest performing radiography departments in the country.
- Over seas Radiographers are given 6 weeks accommodation upon arrival in Ireland
- Relocation Support for all Over seas Radiographers
- Annual pay reviews for all staff
- Excellent Pension Scheme (5% employee contribution)
- Brilliant study support for third level courses - financial support & study leave
- Generous sick pay scheme
- Free income protection for all workers absent more than 6 months (subject to 2 years' service)
- Free Life assurance for all employees
- Paid Maternity Leave (subject to 2 years' service)
- Generous reward and recognition scheme.
- Heavily discounted hospital services to staff
- Diversity - 38 nationalities
- Subsidised on-site café's and discount at local businesses
- On-site dry-cleaning collection & delivery
- Regular on-site banking & credit union
- Sports and Social clubs
- Celebrations - Summer BBQ, Staff Christmas Party, Children's Christmas Party, length of service recognitions, International Nurses Day etc!
- Working with "Great Place to Work" to help us make sure we do the right things for staff!
- Flexible working practices
- Local crèches within walking distance
FRS Recruitment- Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact -If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, FRS Recruitment, Email: or Call me to discuss on Tel:: +353(0)86 0227527.