Would you like to join a Dublin University Hospital that provides a range of Frontline and Specialist Services?
We are honoured to be partnered with this client, a national centre for heart surgery, heart and lung transplants, extra corporeal life support (ECLS), spinal injuries, pulmonary hypertension, bone anchored hearing aids, adult congenital heart disease, and also the national isolation unit.
We are looking to Recruit Enthusiastic, Energetic, Ambitious Plain film Radiographers to join a very busy Radiology department that provides a comprehensive range of services to emergency and elective patients on an inpatient, outpatient and day care basis.
Fulltime Permanent Roles Available, Various Different Shift Patterns to Accommodate All Radiographers.
Successful Candidates will join a department that value and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU
- Recent experience working in a busy acute environment is essential
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- All Radiographers are trained across all modalities
- Occupational health service
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Local gym membership
- Continuous professional development
- Sports and social clubs
- On site crèche facilities, taxsaver travel scheme,
- On site bank, coffee shop and pharmacy facilities, library and information services and income protection scheme.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in enhancing your career as a Radiographer, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527, Email your CV