Are you a Cross Trained CORU Registered Radiographer Eager to join one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in Europe?
Do you want to be part of one of the highest performing Radiography departments in Dublin?
We are recruiting Energetic, Motivated and Qualified Radiographers to take up fulltime permanent positions.
The Department has a complete range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment which has benefited from significant investment in recent years. Combining the most advanced technology and equipment with leading radiology expertise, the department provides the optimum patient experience and world class reporting with radiologists permanently on-site to review scan results.
Applicants must have:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- 1-2 years post qualification experience is essential
- Registration with CORU
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
My client's benefits:
- As part of a large Radiography team you will have the chance to interact and cross train with other imaging disciplines and be part of one of the highest performing radiography departments in the country.
- Onsite Car Parking, Annual pay reviews for all staff
- Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
FRS Recruitment - Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact - If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment, Email: Tel: Mobile: +353(0)86 1450842.
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.