We are looking to Recruit Committed, Enthusiastic, Energetic CORU registered Radiation Therapists on behalf of a growing state-of-the-art Radiotherapy department in Galway.
We have a variety of vacancies available ranging from Permanent and Fixed term, all vacancies are Fulltime, positions & the working hours are very favourable.
The culture within the team is very positive, friendly workplace that is renowned for providing award winning benefits and career progression.
Graduates are eligible to apply!
To work in a multidisciplinary environment to effectively deliver radiotherapy services and contribute to the wider delivery of the departments objectives.
- BSc in Radiotherapy or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Demonstrate an understanding of national developments and structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of reporting structures.
- Demonstrate evidence of change management driven by professional knowledge and understanding.
- Demonstrate experience of clinical competence
- Demonstrate experience of maintaining a high-quality service for patients.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing any of these amazing roles, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527 Email