We are seeking a Radiation Therapist to join an innovative and dynamic team in the West of Ireland within a highly reputable University Hospital.
The Radiotherapy department is brand new, consisting of a three story facility that will include seven radiotherapy treatment vaults, a brachytherapy suite, two CT rooms, on-treatment support and ancillary physics, treatment planning and administration facilities.
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you.
In return you will step into a friendly, positive, flexible and dynamic work environment with career development pathways and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative Hospital.
- BSc in Radiotherapy or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU is essential at the time of taking up the post
- Demonstrate an understanding of national developments and structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of reporting structures.
- Demonstrate evidence of change management driven by professional knowledge and understanding.
- Demonstrate experience of clinical competence
- Demonstrate experience of maintaining a high quality service for patients.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
If you are interested in discussing any of these amazing roles, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527