FRS are recruiting enthusiastic, highly motivated Radiation Therapists on behalf of an innovative, fast paced Radiotherapy department in the West of Ireland.
This hospital is near completion of a brand new Radiotherapy department consisting of a three story facility that will include seven radiotherapy treatment vaults, a brachytherapy suite, two CT rooms, on-treatment support and ancillary physics, treatment planning and administration facilities.
I am pleased to share the department is renowned to be very positive, friendly workplace that provide award winning benefits and career progression.
In return you will step into a friendly, positive, flexible and dynamic work environment with career development pathways and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative Hospital.
- BSc in Radiotherapy or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU is essential at the time of taking up the post
- Demonstrate an understanding of national developments and structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of reporting structures.
- Demonstrate evidence of change management driven by professional knowledge and understanding.
- Demonstrate experience of clinical competence
- Demonstrate experience of maintaining a high quality service for patients.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
If you are interested in discussing any of these amazing roles, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527