FRS are delighted to be working with a Radiation Therapy provider in the South of Ireland to recruit suitable & experienced Radiation Therapists.
The department delivers radiation treatment according to the written prescription and treatment plan of each patient.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a well established & trusted organisation providing high quality healthcare to the public.
We are currently recruiting on a permanent, full-time basis for this organisation.
- Provide quality treatment radiation therapy treatment to patients
- Reviewing electronic portal images according to departmental requirements.
- Assist & supervise students during clinical rotations
- Work with the radiation oncologist daily to consult on treatment plans for patients
- Recording of all data & procedures on IT System for each patient
- Clinical Specialist Radiation Therapist Roles also available (Contact Sinead for further information)
- Valid CORU Registration
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Radiation Therapy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Medical and Healthcare professionals in Ireland. We pride ourselves on our standard of service that we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)