We are looking to Recruit Enthusiastic, Energetic, Ambitious, CORU registered Senior Radiation Therapists on behalf of a highly reputable hospital in the South east region of Ireland.
I am working with one of Ireland's most Advanced Radiotherapy Centres to recruit Senior grade Radiation Therapists.
This department in the south east region of Ireland is equipped with a state of the art machines.
A True Beam & an Edge Linear Accelerator with MLC, PV, and Respiratory Gating (RPM), On Board Imaging (OBI) and Rapid Arc and Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) capabilities.
We have a number of Full-time positions within positive, multicultural friendly work place that is renowned for providing award winning benefits, excellent salary and benefit package.
its, excellent salary and career progression.
- Maintains an atmosphere of caring, concern and support for patients of all ages, visitors, medical staff and co-workers on a consistent basis.
- Delivers radiation treatment according to written prescription and treatment plan. Provides safety in patient care through the consistent practice of Departmental Procedures for treatment administration. Recognizes deviation from prescribed treatment delivery and reports all deviations to the Clinical Specialist/Chief Therapist/Physicist.
- Assures the quality of treatment delivery through the complete and accurate documentation of treatment records.
- Assures the quality and consistency of treatment portal placement by taking and reviewing electronic portal images according to departmental procedures. Adjusts treatment fields as indicated.
- Explains treatment procedures to patient and/or family. Refers medical questions to appropriate personnel.
- Under the direction of a radiation oncologist, takes localization radiographs according to planned treatment delivery.
- Assists physician or nurse in the administration of contrast agents used during treatment localization. Performs measurements for use during treatment calculation.
- Collects and documents data acquired during the simulation procedure.
- Accurately inputs treatment-related data into the verify-and-record system.
- BSc in Radiotherapy or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU or in process
- 3 years experience is essential
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
Excellent remuneration package and benefits available to the successful applicants.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing any of these amazing roles, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527