Calling All Radiation Therapists Passionate to Join a Centre of Oncology Excellence!
Are you ready to provide the latest "cutting edge" treatments to cancer patients and strives to provide patients with the highest standard of care available?
We are Looking to Recruit Enthusiastic, Ambitious CORU Registered Radiation Therapists on behalf of a Growing Radiotherapy Department in Cork.
Do you want to work in a brand-new state of the art Radiotherapy Department in the most leading cancer hospital in the country?
The New Centre is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, that can deliver a range of treatments on par with those that are available internationally. The department is made up of 7 radiotherapy treatment rooms, 5 Linear accelerators and it is the only Public Hospital in Ireland with Vision RT.
Vacancies are Fulltime, Permanent Positions Working a standard 37-hour week.
The culture within the team is Young, Dynamic, Positive, Friendly workplace. My client is renowned for providing award winning benefits and career progression including MSc with local and International Universities.
Candidates who are graduating in 2020 are eligible to apply!
- BSc in Radiotherapy or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU is essential at the time of taking up the post
- Demonstrate an understanding of national developments and structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of reporting structures.
- Demonstrate evidence of change management driven by professional knowledge and understanding.
- Demonstrate experience of clinical competence
- Demonstrate experience of maintaining a high-quality service for patients.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing any of these amazing radiotherapy roles, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, FRS Recruitment. Tel: Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527 Email