Calling All Radiation Therapists!
Do you want to join a brand new Radiotherapy department & have the opportunity to provide modern treatments along with stereotactic and SABR treatments?
We are Looking to Recruit Enthusiastic, Ambitious CORU Registered Radiation Therapists on behalf of a State of the Art Radiotherapy Department in Cork.
Here at FRS we have Permanent positions for Junior and Senior Radiation Therapists.
Don't delay, contact me today to discuss the wide range of opportunities I have for you!
Vacancies are Fulltime, Permanent Positions Working a standard 37-hour week.
The culture within the team is Young, Dynamic, Positive, Friendly workplace. My client is renowned for providing award winning benefits and career progression.
- BSc in Radiotherapy or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU is essential at the time of taking up the post
- Demonstrate an understanding of national developments and structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of reporting structures.
- Demonstrate evidence of change management driven by professional knowledge and understanding.
- Demonstrate experience of clinical competence
- Demonstrate experience of maintaining a high-quality service for patients.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing any of these amazing radiotherapy roles, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, FRS Recruitment. Tel: Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527 Email