Calling all Radiation Therapists! I have exciting opportunities in a University Hospital in the West of Ireland.
The hospital are currently in the process of developing a State of the Art facility that will include seven radiotherapy treatment vaults, a brachytherapy suite & two CT rooms so are in a phase of huge growth at the moment.
If you are interested in working in a world renowned cancer treatment centre, working in a multidisciplinary team of oncology experts and want to be involved in the overall care of patients who really need it under one roof - this role may be the one for you!
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you:
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Radiotherapy or similar.
- Have CORU Registration - or be in the process of getting it.
- Have a willingness to learn and a want to continuously develop skills.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to forge relationships with patients and members of the multidisciplinary team.
The role comes with a range of excellent benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package with a competitive salary.
- Innovative Technology in all sections of the State-of-the-Art facility, along with the most up to date equipment.
- Highly subsidised café and restaurant
- Free parking
For a confidential discussion or further information about this unique and exciting opportunity please call Emer at FRS Recruitment on +353(0)86 043 7889