Do you want to join a World Class Radiotherapy department in the West of Ireland?
Our client is currently building a brand new three storey Radiotherapy facility, that will include seven radiotherapy treatment vaults, a brachytherapy suite, two CT rooms, on-treatment support and ancillary physics, treatment planning and administration facilities.
We are honoured to be supporting our client with this recruitment campaign to recruit Ambitious, Enthusiastic, Energetic, Motivated Radiation Therapists to join a multidisciplinary team of oncology experts.
Our Vacancies are Full time, Permanent positions working a standard 37 hour week. We are interviewing currently to fill these positions alongside our client.
The culture within the team is very positive, friendly workplace that is renowned for providing award winning benefits and career progression.
Candidates who are graduating in 2020 are eligible to apply!
- BSc in Radiotherapy or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU is essential at the time of taking up the post
- Demonstrate an understanding of national developments and structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of reporting structures.
- Demonstrate evidence of change management driven by professional knowledge and understanding.
- Demonstrate experience of clinical competence
- Demonstrate experience of maintaining a high quality service for patients.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing any of these amazing roles, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527