R & D Manager
My client, well known medical device company, in Galway city has an excellent job opportunity for an R&D Manager within their Research and Development Department. Their Engineers are directly involved in the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures. Principal R&D Manager will be directly involved in all stages of the product development process from concept generation through to commercialization of cutting edge devices such as structural heart devices.
- Design, develop, analyse, troubleshoot and provides technical support during research and product development.
- Work from concept right through opportunity assessment and reality.
- Continually identify and assess opportunities for device, technology & process development
- Provide leadership in technical innovation across the department.
- Coach, mentor and delegate work to less experienced engineers
- We are looking for a qualified person with a minimum of Degree level 8 in Engineering or related discipline with a minimum 7 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience additional relevant qualifications may be advantageous.
- We are looking for a dynamic team player and leader that can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- We are looking for an individual with extensive medical device product development experience and a strong proven track record in innovation and project / program management.
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn .