R & D Engineer
Our client, a medical device company has an exceptional opportunity for R&D Engineer (Senior and Junior) to join their team in Galway.This is an excellent an opportunity, jobs with this company do not come up very often. The reason this job has become available is due to expansion.
- Contribute to developing products as required by the company
- Provide product design and development engineering support input to develop projects.
- Design of concepts/ prototypes to provide the optimum design solution.
- Plan and track elements of product development, new product introductions and technology transfers.
- Develop product and test specifications. Perform engineering calculations and analyses.
- Develop predictive engineering tools, techniques and approaches to enhance the product development process.
- Degree level 8 in Engineering or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience ideally within the medical device sector.
- Experienced with medical device product development
- Proficient in SolidWorks CAD design.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively on cross-functional teams.
If you are interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/