R & D Engineer
Role: Design R&D Engineer
My client is a leading supplier within the medical device industry, Design Services is a rapidly growing business. Specializing in Minimally Invasive delivery & access devices, my client provides the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourced solutions to medical device companies- from clinical and regulatory support to innovative design and reliable manufacturing services.
They are the catheter design & manufacturing partner of choice for the world's leading medical device companies and areby the industry as the top-ranking solution provider in a range of MI catheter market segments.
- Work on all elements of the Research & Development of projects from concept generation through to design verification.
- Assist the Project Manager the development of intellectual property generated through the Research & Development activities.
- Implement leading- and cutting-edge technologies to provide the optimum design solution. Design of concepts and prototypes.
- Carry out Design Freeze & Design Verification testing.
- Liaise with the customer to optimise product design.
- An Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years industry experience in a medical product development environment.
- Demonstrate product design and development experience, including experience of design review and quality procedures.
- Experience of compiling FMEAs and conducting verifications and validations for medical devices products and processes.
What's the next step:
Call/ Text Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/