R & D Engineer
Role: R&D Engineer
About this role:
My Galway based client is seeking an experienced R&D Engineer who is proficient in Product Design and has the ability to work as part of a cross functional team providing engineering support for existing or new products
This would suit a candidate who is passionate about research and development of manufactured products who wishes to work on exciting products in a fast paced, energetic environment in a cutting-edge International Research & Development facility
Role and Responsibilities:
* Evaluates, select and applies engineering techniques, procedures in product adaptations and modifications.
* Analyse data and make recommendations for change to products and processes.
* Recognize discrepancies in results and follow-up to resolve
* Product validation and failure analysis on products, processes and materials.
* Lead or support development of prototypes and test builds
* Investigate, develop and implements new process technologies
* Prepare product documentation and reports documenting results, conclusions and provides recommendations for next steps
* Level 8 Degree in Engineering or Material Science
* 3+ years' experience in a similar regulated manufacturing environment.
* A passion for design and innovation
Why this job
* Attractive salary & benefits package
* Opportunity to work in leading international R&D Centre of Excellent
* A company who promote from within
* Your work will make a difference to customer's lives
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/