Quantity Surveyor Wexford
Negotiable Depending on Experience
5 years minimum
A leading Wexford based contractor is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team. They will be joining an established team where staff have great autonomy within their roles. Each quantity surveyor is expected to run projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be happy to assist with all aspects of quantity surveyor.
An essential element of this role is ability to work independently as a quantity surveyor and to travel to site as required.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria;
- Formal Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Cost Management, Property Economics, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- 5 years experience minimum
- No maximum cap on experience
- Happy to work on all aspects of quantity surveying
- Pre contract, contractual, post contract duties
- Located in Wexford, Carlow or Wicklow
- Happy to attend office or site as required
Please note this role does not offer remote working as an option. All staff members are required to be in the office or site as required.
If you are considering this role please contact Miriam at 085 2797250. To apply please add an updated copy of your CV.