Quantity Surveyor Waterford
"The sod rolled over without breaking". A great line from "The Follower" by Seamus Heaney. I am not here to find a budding poet but I am here to find a quantity surveyor who will work on a civil project where plenty of sods will turn over some may break some may not. Only time will tell.
This is a groundbreaking project for the south east and the ideal candidate is someone who wants to be a part of change. Major change and development. Not a small scale roundabout alignment or a 10 unit housing project but a project that will change the landscape of the south east.
The role will be solely based in Waterford. Just Waterford. Just Blaas. Just Trade Coffee. Just Seagull Bakery. Just Tramore. Just the Guillamene on a Friday evening.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Civil Engineering or large build experience preferred but not an eliminating factor
- Cost management experience
- Sub-contractor management experience
- Preparation of final accounts
- Commercial acuity
- Based in Waterford, Kilkenny, Wexford or looking to relocate to the south east on a full time permanent basis
- IT Savvy
- Happy to work on site in Waterford as a Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent report writing skills
- Key communicator
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam on 086 0843989