Quantity Surveyor State Run Organisation
State Run Organisation
1 year fixed term contract
A leading state run organization is looking to hire an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a 1 year long position. The role will be based in Kilkenny and the role will cover works across the South East. This is an excellent position for a south east based candidate who wishes to work and live in the south east. The role will encompass working with a team of professionals across Architecture, Engineering and Quantity Surveying.
Excellent Communication and project delivery experience are key to this role.
The candidates will meet the following criteria:
- 5 years plus experience in Quantity Surveying
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Keen to work on Medical, Commercial buildings in the south east
- Located in Kilkenny, Carlow, Laois, Waterford or Wexford
- Happy to commute as required around the south east
- Has completed construction projects in Ireland
- Familiar with HIQA standards
- Full Driving licence
- IT Savvy
Please note this is a brief description of the role. For further information please contact Miriam at 056 7775549. Please note the same client has opportunities open for Architects and Engineers in the South East also. One of the many roles open currently across Ireland in Construction and Engineering.