Quantity Surveyor - Sligo
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for a well established Irish Building Contractor on Commercial & Residential Projects in Co. Sligo
Quantity Surveyor / Junior Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Reporting to the Surveying Director
- Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor through negotiation of sub-contract procurement and appointment process.
- Monitoring and submission of interim and final accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly cost reports, cash flow and payment forecasts.
- Supporting the Estimating Department in the review of quotations at tender stage.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures and ensure compliance with ISO requirements.
Requirements: The successful Quantity Surveyor applicants must have
- Degree Qualification in Construction Economics / Quantity Surveying.
- 2-5 years experience as an Assistant QS with a Main Contractor.
- Excellent writing, reporting, analytical and IT skills.
This is a brief description of the role. For further details on the position of Quantity Surveyor please do not hesitate to contact Cormac on 091 760