Quantity Surveyor PQS Waterford
PQS Quantity Surveyor Waterford
An Independent Irish PQS firm are looking to hire a number of new staff for Waterford based roles. This role is ideally suited to a degree-qualified quantity surveyor who has worked as a cost manager within a PQS firm but will consider those from a client facing/contractor background. They are looking for staff who have worked on commercial, residential, educational and healthcare works to date.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits;
- Degree qualified within a related field
- 0-15 years experience plus as a quantity surveyor, project quantity surveyor, cost manager or an associated role
- Ideally has an expert knowledge of the Irish construction industry
- Keen to operate from a Waterford base
- Chartered or near chartered a definite advantage but not essential
- Local knowledge of contractors and clients a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT skills
- Very well presented
- Keen to work as a part of a team
Please note this is a brief description of the role. Please contact Miriam for further details at
Please note that this firm has both Senior and Junior vacancies open with this firm.